No car can escape this black pursuit car. Once the Carrera RC's Agent Black Pursuit is pushing the back bumper or the car in front, there's no way out. The precise arrow shooting function enures a perfect hit every time. At around 42 centimeter in length, dressed in black and red bodywork, this car cruises through the night hours and accelerates up to a top speed of 20 kilometer per hour in the blink of an eye. Front and brake lights make for great car chases out in the dark. The precise arrow shooting function enures a perfect hit every time.
Motor racing is excitement and fascinating entertainment for people of all ages. Carrera offers perfect conditions for getting away from the grid wherever you are in the world. Innovative technology, a unique degree of detailed authenticity and all the latest models from the world's top racing series enable you to get together at home and enjoy speed, fun and excitement whenever you're in the mood. That's what makes Carrera action so absorbing! Whether putting your foot to the floor in the straights, finding the optimal braking point in critical bends or pulling off spectacular drifts - this is how to separate the true champions from the masses. Carrera has been a guarantee for the real race fan for almost 50 years!
1 3.78V batteries are required (included)
21.2 x 10.8 x 10.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box