Learning hygiene habits and how to apply them on a daily basis and developing the respect for diversity and harmonious co-existence. With this game children will learn to appreciate the need for good personal hygiene and will be encouraged to differentiate concepts, forms and colors.
The game is designed for children aged 3 and over and is based on the following characteristics:
- Identify different types of hygiene practices and understand how these same practices came to be.
- Acquire vocabulary
- Encourage the introduction of good hygiene practices into everyday life and understanding the importance of good hygiene practices in one's own life and that of others.
- Develop the respect for diversity and the harmonious co-existence of different ethnic groups, cultures, life styles, etc.
Play time is a fundamental activity during childhood, and Miniland Educational offers consumers a wide range of toys for both play and learning time. Miniland Educational features products for a wide range of developmental skill/age level areas, such as infant items, role and dramatic play, early problem solving, math readiness, and literacy skills.
9.4 x 9.2 x 2.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability