The Lalaloopsy dolls were once rag dolls who magically came to life when their very last stitch was sewn, taking on the personalities of the materials that were used to make them. They live in a colorful, silly world, and it's your job to keep the magic of their world alive!
Tress Twist 'N' Braid was made from clay. She sees a new day as a chance to try on a new look - especially her hair! Twisting, braiding, making it a bun, she always has so much fun. Sewn on June 26th (National Beautician's Day)
- Lalaloopsy Hair Dough Doll is an activity of fun combining dough with hair play!
- Her hair really grows!
- Choose hair dough color, or combine for rainbow hair!
- Grow, cut, style, then do it over and over again!
- Includes 3 different hair dough colors, 3 styling caps, scissors and hair clips!
- Articulated arms, legs and head
- Doll stands 13.0" tall!
- Ages: 4-104 years
15.0 x 13.3 x 5.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions