CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Who wants to count? Who? Who? Stack these colorful owls to match the numbers (1-10) on the branch to build early counting skills and one-to-one correspondence. Children become wise as they explore color identification, sorting and patterning, number and quantity relationships and much more! The large size of each owl is perfect for whole hand or refined pincer grasp.
The Learning Resources 1-10 Counting Owls Activity Set Features:
25 stacking owls
(Owls measures 1.75" H each)
1 branch (that measures 13.25"L)
10 Activity Cards
- Counting is a hoot with these colorful owls
- Stack, count, pattern and perch these owls on their numbered branch
- One-to-one correspondence made easy with printed numerals and owls to match
- Perfect for ages 3 and up
- From Learning Resources-the leader in learning toys for over 30 years!
13.9 x 7.6 x 2.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability