PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITES (DEFINED BELOW). YOUR USE OF THE SITES CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE SITES.
Application.These Terms and Conditions apply to the websites www.toysrus.com and www.babiesrus.com, including any applications, platforms, services, or other resources related to, distributed on or available through www.toysrus.com and www.babiesrus.com (collectively, the "Sites"). The Sites are operated by Toys "R" Us-Delaware, Inc. ("Toys "R" Us") and GSI Commerce Solutions, Inc. (an eBay Enterprise Company, "eBay Enterprise") which operates the Sites pursuant to agreements with Toys "R" Us, and other third-parties that own a portion of and/or participate in the operation of the Sites (the "Developers"). Toys "R" Us, eBay Enterprises, and the Developers are referred to together as the "Operators,"" "we," or "us."
- Products, Content and Specifications .All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Sites are subject to change at any time without notice. The Operators make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on the Sites at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered are legal to possess and use where you intend to possess and use them and will be used only in a lawful manner. All movies, videos, games, apps, and similar products sold, rented, or otherwise distributed or available through the Sites are for private, home use (where no admission fee is charged), non-public performance and may not be duplicated.
- Shipping Limitations.When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on the Sites. All purchases from the Sites are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from the Sites pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- Accuracy of Information.We attempt to ensure that information on the Sites is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Sites may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on the Sites. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. The price displayed on the website may differ from the price for the same item sold as in-store merchandise. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- Use of the Sites.Use of the Sites is personal, nonexclusive, non-sublicensable and must be consistent with these Terms and Conditions. The design of the Sites and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or available through the Sites are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. The software and other technology components of www.toysrus.com and www.babiesrus.com are © 1999-2014, GSI Commerce Solutions, Inc., or its affiliates and suppliers. The contents of www.toysrus.com and www.babiesrus.com are © 2014, Toys "R" Us-Delaware, Inc., GSI Commerce Solutions, Inc. or their respective affiliates and suppliers. All rights reserved. eBay Enterprise also owns a copyright in the Sites as a compilation and other portions of the Sites may be protected by copyrights owned by the Developers. You may not in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use any of the information or materials displayed on or available from the Sites for any public or commercial purpose, except for limited backup purposes where appropriate. You may not create any derivative work of the Sites or decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure, or organization of the Sites. You agree not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation any type of spider, web crawler, or robot) to navigate, search, and/or extract information from the Sites. Any unauthorized use of any information or materials displayed on or available from the Sites may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
- Trademarks.Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on the Sites are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Toys "R" Us or its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on the Sites are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners, including eBay Enterprise, the Developers, or their respective affiliates. Nothing contained on the Sites grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on the Sites without the written permission of Toys "R" Us, eBay Enterprise or such other owner.
- Linking to the Sites.Creating or maintaining any link from another website or application to any page on the Sites without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the Sites or any information or material displayed on the Sites in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Sites must comply will all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Third Party Links.From time to time, the Sites may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by the Operators or their respective affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Sites. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website(s). Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from the Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Inappropriate Material.You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from the Sites. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- Returns and Refunds.In the event of any problem with the products or services that you have purchased or rented from the Sites, you may seek a return and refund for such product or services in accordance with the returns and refunds policies posted on the Sites.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions.These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Sites.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction.These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and any of the Operators to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Sites will be brought only in the courts of the State of New Jersey or the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Termination.You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the Sites at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Sites at any time without notice.
- Additional Assistance.If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us by calling 1-800-TOYSRUS (1-800-869-7787) or 1-888-BABYRUS (1-888-222-9787).