With special emphasis on infant and toddler care, this well-stocked American Red Cross New Parent First Aid Kit includes 119 emergency and first aid essentials including: 1 emergency first aid guide, 60 adhesive bandages, 10 triple antibiotic ointment packets, 18 sterile gauze pads (2x2, 3x3, 4x4), 2 sterile roller bandages (3"w, 4"w), 1 adhesive tape, 1 scissors, 1 tweezers, 1 instant cold pack, 10 alcohol pads, 10 waterless hand sanitizers, 2 pairs non-latex gloves (size medium, large), 1 small cloth blanket, 1 nasal aspirator, and 1 infant toy rattle.
Products and toys from Learning Curve are educational in nature to help nurture infants' and toddlers' minds from the feeding stages to the playing stages of their lives. All items are researched and designed under the supervision of educators, child development authorities, parents and children. Learning Curve is committed to helping parents keep their children healthy, happy and safe with day-to-day solutions for mealtime, bedtime, at home and on-the-go. Since July 2007, Learning Curve has followed a Multi-Check Safety System to help assure parents that Learning Curve products are safe.
11.7 x 9.7 x 3.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability