The Pembrooke Dresser Topper will instantly transform your Pembrooke Double Dresser (sold separately) into a beautiful change station. It is designed in the same unique and elegant style as the Pembrooke Double Dresser. The topper features dividers for easy organization of changing necessities, a felt bottom, and top guard rails on all 4 sides for ultimate comfort and safety.
Bertini Pembrooke Dresser Topper Features:
- Traditional, elegant style
- Solid wood construction in a dark walnut finish
- Pairs with the Pembrooke Double Dresser (sold separately)
- Dividers for organization
- Top guard rails on all 4 sides
- Assembled Dimensions: 51.5 inches L x 18.75 inches W x 3.5 inches H
Bertini is for those looking for a little bit extra for their child. With a strategic focus on research and development, as well as design excellence, Bertini offers the finest nursery wood furniture and practical strollers for your child. Bertini's exquisite collections allow you to create your dream nursery.
Be sure to visit our Bertini Brand Store
to check out even more superior baby products and registry must-have's!
52.0 x 20.0 x 5.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box