Practical Parenting & Pregnancy Silver Award, What to Buy for Baby Star Award, Creative Child Magazine Seal of Excellence, Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) Award Winner
A smarter way to transition your baby out of swaddling.
The Love To Swaddle UP 50/50 is Stage 2 in the Love To Dream Sleep System. This innovative baby wrap solution allows you to transition your baby from being snuggly swaddled towards the independence of a Nuzzlin' sleep bag (Stage 3 in the Love To Dream Sleep System) with arms free. Begin the transition period just before your baby is able to roll over by themselves, or when their natural startle reflex has diminished. The patented easy zip-off wings help your little one to adjust to sleeping without their arms swaddled. This ensures fewer disturbances to your baby's sleep routine as they transition from being swaddled into a sleeping bag, one easy step at a time.
- Practical Parenting & Pregnancy Silver Award
- What to Buy for Baby Star Award
- Creative Child Magazine Seal of Excellence
- Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) Award Winner
The Love To Swaddle UP 50/50 can be used just like the Love To Swaddle UP Original until your baby is ready to transition. Just zip off one wing so that one arm is free & the other is still swaddled. After a few nights, simply remove the other wing. If your baby cannot sleep with an arm out when you are first trying to transition, start with both wings on, and after baby falls asleep, remove one wing. This will help baby gradually get used to the feeling of having their arms out. Then after a few nights, try with the second arm. Congratulations! Your baby is now transitioned! The transition period should only take a matter of days.
Once both wings are removed the '50/50' becomes a snug & comfy baby sleeping bag which continues to give your baby the sensation of swaddling with arms free!
- Train your baby to move away from swaddling in a matter of days with the easy zip off wings. Zip off wings means no messy wrapping and unwrapping when transitioning to arms out.
- All seams are sewn on the outside and all zippers are protected so there is nothing rough against baby's skin. No hazardous snaps, no noisy VELCRO® brand closure, no ties, and no loose fabric to worry about means everyone sleeps better.
- Convenient dual zipper makes getting baby swaddled super easy, and allows for easy access for diaper changes no need to unswaddle baby, so baby and parents sleep. Solid high quality zipper pulls mean no risk of getting caught on baby's teeth.
- 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane. For 6.5 pounds to 13 pounds, and up to 22.8 inch long. Travel opening on the back for stroller strap allows for stroller use while swaddled. Opening also helps babies coming home from the NICU needing an opening for medical tubing
.25 x 13 x 26
11.0 x 6.4 x 1.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability