Heading to Jakku? This Star Wars Episode 7 Rey Eye Mask with Hood might be exactly what you need to prepare! We see Daisy Ridley wearing a version in The Force Awakens and she seems to have a pretty good grip on what needs to be worn while getting parts and saving defective Stormtroopers.
The Star Wars Girls Eye Mask with Hood Episode VII Rey Halloween Accessory Features:
- Knitted balaclava-style hood fastens with touch closure at back
- Cowl collar can be pulled up to cover lower part of face
- Molded vinyl mask has mesh-covered eye openings, elastic security band
- Officially licensed
- Includes one eye mask with over head hood. One-size fits most children.
- This is an officially licensed Star Wars product.
Our online Halloween Shop
is the destination for an expanded collection of silly, cute and ghoulish garments. Make sure they are as safe as they are sensationally dressed. Our assortment of Halloween safety products, from light-up lanterns, headbands and candy buckets to flashlights and glow jewelry, will help kids "Be Safe. Be Seen. Be Spooky!" on the most frightful day of the year!
- Product returns after October 31, 2017 will not be accepted
- Includes one eye mask with over head hood. One-size fits most children. This is an officially licensed Star Wars product.
10.8 x 7.5 x 0.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box