Enfamil Gentlease is a gentle change designed to ease fussiness and gas in 24 hours. Gentle Easily digested proteins that are partially hydrolyzed. Ease of mind.
Founded over 100 years ago by Edward Mead Johnson, one of the original founders of Johnson and Johnson, the Mead Johnson company produces more than 70 different products that are distributed in over 50 countries worldwide. Mead Johnson produces baby formula, vitamin and specialty nutritional supplements including Enfamil®. Introduced in 1959, Enfamil baby formula has undergone several significant changes since it was invented. Each change brings Enfamil baby formula nutritionally closer to breast milk.
Cannot be sold in Connecticut
- Similarity to breast milk
- Protein blend has 60:40 whey-to-casein ratio
- Still provides lactose as a carbohydrate source
- DHA level similar to worldwide breast milk average
- Ask your baby's doctor if Enfamil Gentlease is right for your baby.
7.6 x 7.5 x 3.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability