Shut the Box Game - Players take turns rolling the dice to "cover up" the numbers on the board. Continue rolling the dice and using addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division, cover up the numbers until there are no more possibilities. Add the remaining numbers for your score. The second player repeats the process, rolling the dice to cover the numbers, until they can no longer cover the numbers. The player with the lowest score wins!
POOF-Slinky manufactures the POOF foam ball line and Slinky spring toys in the United States. Other products of POOF include the Classic Ideal construction toys and tabletop games, no-bake cooking kits, and science and activity kits. In the Spring of 2010 POOF-Slinky acquired Cadaco, a 75-year old manufacturer of a popular line of board games, including the famous "Tripoley", the Ryan Oakes magic line, and the "green" activity/construction line "EnviroBLOX"; now called "Stikits".
12.3 x 9.2 x 1.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box