There was a prophecy that there would be a Jedi who would bring balance to the force. When Qui-Gon Jinn was on the planet of Tatooine he felt that this Jedi could very well be the pod racer Anakin Skywalker. He took it upon himself to train him in the ways of the force. But when he fell at the battle of Naboo that task became Obi-Wan Kenobi's. Obi-Wan and Anakin would become great partners during the Clone Wars but was Ani really the chosen one? Now you can become the Jedi warrior that will one day be Darth Vader in this great Star Wars costume.
The Men's Star Wars Anakin Skywalker Halloween Costume - Adult Size Features:
- 100% polyester
- Brown shirt with printed on detailing
- Polyfoam belt ties around the waist
- Matching brown pants with sewn on boot covers
Our online Halloween Shop
is the destination for an expanded collection of silly, cute and ghoulish garments. Make sure they are as safe as they are sensationally dressed. Our assortment of Halloween safety products, from light-up lanterns, headbands and candy buckets to flashlights and glow jewelry, will help kids "Be Safe. Be Seen. Be Spooky!" on the most frightful day of the year!
- Product Returns after October 31, 2017 will not be accepted.
- Costume includes screen printed tunic with attached shirt, belt and pants with attached boot tops. This is an officially licensed Star Wars costume.
15.5 x 12.0 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability