Now younger players can enjoy the classic challenge of 20 Questions, the game of people, places and things. During each round, one player is the clue giver and the other players try to uncover the secret identity. Each clue that's read reveals more hints. The trick is to guess the identity in the fewest number of clues. The fewer clues you need, the farther you advance!
For 2 - 4 players, ages 7 to 12.
Contents Include: 1 game board, 4 playing pieces, 20 question chips, 126 cards with over 2500 clues, free guess chips and complete instructions.
10.7 x 10.7 x 2.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability