Word Golf is the word game where fun is par for the course! Get ready to tee off on this challenging Word Golf course! How many words will it take you to complete a hole? If you're attempting a tee shot, you'll need a word of several letters. If you're chipping or putting, a shorter word will do. Either way, all your words must start and end with letters rolled from the 30-sided die!
The goal is simple - complete each hole with as few strokes as possible. Your strokes are calculated by the number of words it takes you to finish the hole. The hole is not finished until you reach the flagstick, but don't overshoot the hole!
Tee shot distance in Word Golf is critical...if you can land your tee shot on or near the green, you should be able to complete the hole in fewer strokes!
Can you come up with the words you'll need to break par? You can play against the course or compete stroke-for-stroke against your friends! Whether you're an avid golfer or not, Word Golf will be fun for you!
For 1 - 8 players, ages 13 and up.
Contents Include: 4 game sheet pads, 1 30-sided alphabet die, 4 pencils, 1 eraser, 1 2-minute timer and rules.
7.3 x 3.9 x 2.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability