Help Madeline find her puppies! Join Madeline in a race through Paris as she hunts for Genevieve's lost pups. A perfect first board game for young Madeline fans. Cooperative and competitive ways to play.
- No Reading Required
- Develops simple decision making skills
- Promotes memory and matching ability
- Visual interpretation
- Social skills of sharing, taking turns, winning and losing
- For 1 - 4 players, ages 4 and up.
Contents Include: game board, 4 Madeline playing figures with stands, 15 game tokens, rules for two ways to play and a brief guide to Madeline's Paris.
Made in the USA.Briarpatch
has a strong legacy of stimulating children's lives through fun and educational-oriented kids games and puzzles. This has earned the company over 375 industry awards for product excellence. Since the founding in 1992, the company has applied environmentally conscious business practices such as using vegetable and soy-based inks and post-consumer materials.
15.0 x 11.0 x 2.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability