Deer hunting (also known as buck hunting) was popular in ancient Rome and Egypt. In addition to hunting food, these cultures valued a prize buck. Modern buck hunting continues the tradition. Today the most sought-after North American species is the white-tailed deer and the mule deer. The most notable difference between the two appear in the ears, tail, antler shape and body size. Great technique and concentration are required to be a good hunter - two skills also essential in solving this puzzle.
The object of this puzzle is to slide the puzzle pieces to move the buck and drop the red ball buckshot into the hole that is hidden behind the hunter in the photograph.
For 1 player, ages 8 and up.
Contents Include: 10 wood tiles, 1 red buckshot ball, wooden top cover and instructions.
8.0 x 6.7 x 1.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability