Kill the monster, grab the treasure, stab your buddy. That's what it's all about. Now, Munchkin comes to the board game, and it's a hit!
You'll build your dungeon, a room at a time, from 24 heavy, double-sided tiles. Each shows a different room . . . some are good for certain characters, some are bad. Fill it with monster standies and let your munchkins run amok!
Cooperate with the whole group, adventure with a partner, or strike out on your own. You don't know what's behind a door until you open it . . . then another room is added to the dungeon. Battle monsters for power and treasure, or send them after your friends. Reach Level 10, and then get out alive if you can . . .
Designed by Steve Jackson and illustrated by John Kovalic, this board game doesn't take itself seriously. Except for the loot - munchkins are always serious about the loot!
Contents Include: 11.75" x 11.75" x 3.5" box, with two dozen 3.5" square heavy cardstock room tiles, dozens of link connectors, 200 full-color cards, over three dozen monster standies, dice, rule sheet, and enough tokens, level counters, and sculpted plastic pawns for four players.
11.5 x 11.5 x 3.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability