In space or on the ground, the REPUBLIC ATTACK SHIP demolishes the droid army. In attack ship mode, this heavily armed vehicle pummels the enemy with laser cannon fire. It lands in the center of the battle and converts to an armored attack base with a recon fighter. Clone trooper forces operate the attack ship and armored base, using this powerful weapon to bring the battle right to the droid army!
Prepare for twice the out-of-this-world battle action! This detailed REPUBLIC ATTACK SHUTTLE vehicle features rotating wings to start it "soaring." Put your CLONE PILOT figure in the cockpit and then detach it to create a recon fighter vehicle! If an attack begins and you've got to arm yourself for battle, convert your vehicle to armored attack base mode. Electronic lights flash as the base makes announcements like "Droid fighters - incoming!" and "All cannons fire" to prepare you and your CLONE PILOT figure. Get your enemies in your sights and then engage your pop-up missile-firing cannons! None of your opponents have a chance against you and this dual-mode dynamo!
Vehicle comes with 5 projectiles, CLONE PILOT figure, blaster, label sheet, instructions, Galactic Battle Game dueling card, battle game base and game die.
20.8 x 12.9 x 6.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box