The Kryptonics 5-foot Grind Rail is great for novice and advanced skaters. The 5' rail is made from heavy-duty 1.5" welded square tubing and can be adjusted to three heights of 8", 10" or 12". It can also be quickly changed from a flat position to an angled position. The heavy-duty, 16-gauge steel, tool-less assembly, wide footprint for added stability, molded feet help prevent slipping. It's great for use with skateboards, inline skates and BMX bikes.
Easily build your own skate park one piece at a time. Use any of the components alone or combine them to create awesome configurations that expand your park and your boarding skills!
Build your own skate park with the Kryptonics 5-foot Grind Rail. Here are 3 ways to ride using the Kryptonics 5-foot Grind Rail:
- 4 Kryptonics Skate Park Zone Wedge Ramps, 1 Kryptonics Skate Park Zone Launch Ramp,2 Kryptonics Skate Park Zone Table Top Connector and 1 Kryptonics 5-foot Grind Rail
- 1 Kryptonics Skate Park Zone Flybox, 1 Kryptonics Skate Park Zone Wedge Ramp, 1 Kryptonics Skate Park Zone Table Top Connector and 1 Kryptonics 5-foot Grind Rail
- 1 Kryptonics Skate Park Zone Flybox, 2 Kryptonics Skate Park Zone Table Top Connectors, 1 Kryptonics Skate Park Zone Launch Ramp and 1 Kryptonics 5-foot Grind Rail
- Weight limit 200 lbs (user and equipment).
30.4 x 8.3 x 3.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box