Replicate an icon of art deco design with the LEGO Architecture Rockefeller Plaza (21007). Rockefeller Center, located in the center of Midtown Manhattan, New York City, represents the largest private building project ever undertaken in modern times. Developed and financed by the Rockefeller family in the 1930s, this 19-building complex is an example of Art Deco and is famous for the many works of art integrated into its design. This LEGO Architecture series interpretation of Rockefeller Center was designed by architectural artist Adam Reed Tucker.
Collect the whole series: Frank Lloyd Wright's Guggenheim Museum, the Space Needle in Seattle, the Sears Tower and John Hancock Center in Chicago, New York's Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center, and The White House in Washington D.C. Includes information booklet with details on design and detailed history of landmark (English language only).
- The LEGO Architecture Rockefeller Plaza (21007) measures 5" (138mm).
- 240 pieces.
10.3 x 7.5 x 2.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability