Change the Fight
It has been three years since MEGATRON and the DECEPTICONS last threatened the world. Earth's leaders believe that MEGATRON has fled the planet in defeat-but OPTIMUS PRIME knows better. An alien transmission is intercepted, exposing MEGATRON'S plan to spread chaos and fear among the humans, and unleash the ultimate DECEPTICON assassin: SHOCKWAVE! The AUTOBOTS must hunt MEGATRON, neutralize SHOCKWAVE, and save their new home from total destruction at the hands of the DECEPTICONS.
- Stealth Force - Engage in epic vehicular combat: Change the battle and instantly convert to a third, hybrid form that combines the weapons and firepower of robot mode with the agility and maneuverability of vehicle mode.
- Prologue Storyline: Experience the gripping battles and heart-pumping moments that occur before Michael Bay's upcoming blockbuster film: Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Unravel MEGATRON'S plan to unleash the ultimate DECEPTICON assassin: SHOCKWAVE. Play both sides as the iconic AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON TRANSFORMERS characters
- Wage War online: Jet, Truck or Car - Choose from three distinct character class chassis and unique weapon loadouts to create your own TRANSFORMERS character. Level up your character - Earn XP in every match and unlock new character skills and abilities.
6.6 x 5.3 x 0.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability