CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Mack R Conventional Tractor Mode Kit 1:32 Scale. Snap kit measures 22 inches long when complete. 102 pieces. The Mack "R" Conventional tractor plus a rugged aluminum tank trailer provide a safe and reliable combination for the transportation of petroleum products. The Mack "R" model equipped with a Maxidyne engine is well suited for medium or long distance operation, add a tank trailer that is forty feet in length and can carry 9200 gallons of fuel in five separate compartments, together they form a highly reliable cross-country rig. Trailer can be uncoupled from the tractor and assembled with drawbar support legs in raised or lowered position. Snap together assembly no glue necessary. Colorful peel'n stick graphics. Molded in blue, silver, black and clear with chrome plated parts. Skill level 1.
15.9 x 9.3 x 3.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability