(Works with Tag) Discover digraphs, diphthongs and r-controlled vowels. Go to the art mart, take a train to Maine and find out what happens in a race between Squire Hare and Sir Turtle. Features: Learn phonics fundamentals with this six-book set that explores advanced vowels. Hear words sounded out and listen to the different ways advanced vowel sounds are made. Reinforce letter recognition, improve word-blending skills and learn about r-controlled vowels, digraphs and diphthongs. Included Books: A Year on My Street, Boats Afloat, On the Train to Maine, At the Art Mart, More Chores and Squire Hare and Sir Turtle. About the Series - The Early Reading Series is designed to build core phonics skills and support children as they proceed at their own pace toward independent reading. Learning Difference - LeapReader books tap into children's natural curiosity and inspire them to explore. By connecting LeapReader to a computer you can see your child's progress, expand the learning with fun activities and get personalized skill insights. Works With-Tag Reading System and LeapReader Reading & Writing System (sold separately)
The LeapFrog LeapReader Learn to Read - Volume 4 features:
- Explore advanced vowels, r-controlled vowels, digraphs and diphthongs in 6 books.
- Hear words sounded out, spoken and spelled to improve word-blending skills and reinforce spelling skills.
- Ages 4-6 years.
- Works with Tag and the LeapReader Reading & Writing System (sold separately).
9.3 x 6.8 x 2.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability