Make going to the dentist a little less scary with the Play-Doh Doctor Drill 'n Fill Playset! Your child can make braces and brush teeth for the included head with ears! The playset comes with fun tools for all kinds of dental play and three cans of Play-Doh modeling compound.
The Play Doh brand is proud to celebrate over 50 years of colorful, creative play. Play Doh first introduced in 1956, Play Doh modeling compound has become a classic and beloved toy, used in homes and schools around the world by children of all ages. In 1956 Play Doh Brand modeling compound, a non-toxic reusable modeling compound developed by Rainbow Crafts in Cincinnati, Play Doh was demonstrated and sold in the toy department of Woodward & Lothrop Department Store in Washington, D.C. Play Doh compound is available only in one color and size, an off-white, 1.5-pound can. One year earlier, Play Doh was introduced to schools, kindergartens and nursery schools. In 1991 Play Doh compound joins Hasbro, Inc. as part of the Playskool line, when Hasbro purchased the Tonka Corporation and its Kenner and Parker Brothers divisions.
Open wide. From braces to brushing teeth, this play set is great for all types of dental play! Fun, colorful tools and Play-Doh modeling compound help kids learn about proper dental hygiene. As they practice on the play head, kids hone fine motor skills and receive sensory input as they squish, roll, press and manipulate the compound and grasp and handle the different tools. Caregivers also can use this set as a way to reduce anxiety about trips to the dentist by demonstrating and talking about what to expect.
10.1 x 9.0 x 3.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions