Curiosities are everywhere in Busytown! This Richard Scarry's Busytown Roadway Starter Playset, a fun character and vehicle play system, encourages social interaction between kids as they explore and play in their own Busytown world. With 8 roadway pieces included, this Busytown Roadway Starter Set makes a complete oval track layout and connects with most wooden track systems! Includes Lowly Worm in his classic Apple Car, along with a bookstore, traffic sign and signal. Discover the fun of Busytown with this Roadway Starter Set.
Richard Scarry's Busytown is based on the television show The Busy World of Richard Scarry, a Canadian/French animated educational children's television series, which aired from 1994 to 1997. The television series was based on the books drawn and written by Richard Scarry. Scarry's characters were almost always anthropomorphic animals. His books were popular with children throughout the world. While his books are largely populated by common animal species, he proved to be quite adept at giving human characteristics to a seemingly endless number of creatures. Some of the most common character are Huckle Cat, Lowly Worm, The Pig Family, Sergeant Murphy, Hilda Hippo and Bananas Gorilla.
13.0 x 10.0 x 3.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability