(Works with Tag Junior) Join Al, Meg, Izzy, Og and Gus for stories and sing-along songs in 6 interactive books that help get little ones ready to read. Features - Meet Meg's pet, get in the tub with Gus and go for a jog with Og--all while learning short vowel sounds! Identifying how letter sounds come together to form words is an important part of getting ready to read. Learn about words with short vowel patterns through 150+ interactive audio responses. Play 24+ activities that help teach letter sounds for a, e, i, o, and u. Each book also features a sing-along song to help reinforce learning. About the Series - As children tap story pages and hear words read out loud, they begin to see how print works and build word and picture associations. Learning Difference - LeapReader and LeapReader Junior books tap into children's natural curiosity and inspire them to explore. By connecting LeapReader to a computer you can see your child's progress, expand the learning with fun activities and get personalized skill insights. Works With - Tag Junior and LeapReader Junior book pal (sold separately)
The LeapFrog LeapReader Junior - Ready to Read Book Set features:
- Learn about short vowels and sing along with the Us! Band in this set of 6 board books.
- Play 24+ activities about letter sounds for a, e, i, o, and u.
- Teaches short vowel sounds and language sounds.
- Ages 2-3 years.
- Works only with Tag Junior and LeapReader Junior (sold separately).
11.2 x 6.8 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions