My First Story Reader and 3 Winnie the Pooh Storybooks was created by developmental education experts for children ages 6 months and older. The three storybooks are designed for use in the My First Story Reader console (included). Snap the storybooks into the console, and the reading system is ready to use.
The console uses two play options that teach the first steps to reading, sound identification, matching, shapes, and colors. In the Read to Me Mode, children turn the pages to hear a narrator read the story, and sounds and music make the story come to life. In Activity Mode, children press the three buttons on the console to answer simple questions about colors and shapes.
The three Winnie the Pooh storybooks are spiral-bound and made of sturdy board pages that hold up to rough handling.
batteries are required (not included)
11.9 x 11.4 x 2.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability