Born Free Glass Bottles are designed to meet the feeding needs of all babies. The patented ActiveFlow venting technology allows baby to control milk flow for the most natural feeding experience, making it easier to switch between bottle and breast. Clinically designed to reduce colic and gas, the BPA-free Born Free glass bottle is the natural choice for safe and calm feeding.
Born Free is designed to address the feeding needs of all babies - whether they are breastfed, formula fed, or both - making it the natural choice for all mothers.
Nipples, collars, valves, and sippy cup spouts and handles are interchangeable on all Born Free bottles and transition cups.
- Natural milk flow for an experience similar to breastfeeding, allows baby to control the flow and helps prevent nipple confusion.
- Naturally fuss-free, clinically designed to reduce colic and gas with the leak-free ActiveFlow venting technology; preferred by moms with colicky babies.
- Naturally safe BPA-free and PVC-free glass is long lasting, eco-friendly, and easy to clean. Dishwasher safe.
- Includes Level 2 nipples for medium flow rate.
- Silicone bottle sleeve protects bottle and provides a no-slip grip.
8.2 x 7.8 x 2.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability