The Stroller Travel Bag packs all BOB single strollers securely for easy traveling. Just fold the stroller (sold separately), remove the wheels, and pack it into the bag; it all fits comfortably inside this 19 inch x 10 inch x 35 inch soft case. Wheels, a handle, and a shoulder strap ensure that this package will be a breeze to travel with.
Britax has been a pioneer in child passenger safety for over 35 years, developing innovations that enhance the safety of child car seats and improve their ease of installation and use. Their commitment to improving child safety is unparalleled: all Britax products undergo the most rigorous testing in the industry at 5 Britax testing facilities worldwide. Britax works closely with vehicle manufacturers, consumers, and child safety experts to encourage design improvements, ensure proper installation and use, and develop new ideas to improve child safety seats' safety and ease of use.
Be sure to visit our Britax Brand Store to check out even more superior baby products and registry must-have's!
- Fits every single BOB stroller (sold separately) but not duallies
- Just fold the stroller, remove the wheels, and pack it into the bag; it all fits comfortably inside this 19 inch x 10 inch x 35 inch soft case
- Made of black high quality material
- Comes with heavy duty coated handle
- Features roller wheels for easy maneuverability
20.6 x 14.6 x 12.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability