Heidi Murkoff's What to Expect: The Second Edition has delivered again. Announcing the arrival of a brand-new member of the What to Expect family: What to Expect the Second Year. The essential sequel to What to Expect the First Year, with 9.7 million copies in print, What to Expect the Second Year picks up the action at baby's first birthday, and takes parents through what can only be called the wonder year"-12 jam-packed (and jam-smeared) months of memorable milestones (from first steps to first words, first scribbles to first friends), lightning-speed learning, endless explorations driven by insatiable curiosity. Not to mention a year of challenges, both for toddlers and the parents who love them, but don't always love their behaviors (picky eating, negativity, separation anxiety, bedtime battles, biting, and tantrums).
What To Expect: The Second Year contains 500 pages of expert advice on topics including sleeping, temper tantrums, eating problems, toilet training, nutrition, health, and home safety. From the first birthday to the second, this must-have book covers everything parents need to know in an easy to access, topic by topic format, with chapters on growth, feeding, sleeping, behaviors of every conceivable kind, discipline (including teaching right from wrong), and keeping a toddler healthy and safe as he or she takes on the world. There's a developmental time line of the second year plus special 'milestone' boxes throughout that help parents keep track of their toddler's development. Thinking of traveling with tot in tow? There's a chapter for that, too.
9.0 x 6.0 x 1.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability