Adora Madison Girl Scout Daisy 18 inch Doll Ensemble - Black Hair/Brown Eyes - Founded in 1912 by Juliette Daisy Gordon Low, Girl Scouts of the USA is the world's premier leadership development organization for girls throughout the US and more than 92 countries. For generations, Girl Scouts have acquired courage, confidence and character for success in the real world. Now, for the first time, developed under a license agreement with Girl Scouts of the USA, Adora brings us a collection of five vinyl play dolls in a range of diverse ethnicities, each wearing a Girl Scout outfit.
Meet Madison! She is an 18 inch, African American 4-Ever Friends doll. She has a cloth body with a chest plate, head and limbs handcrafted in Adora's exclusive life-like and resilient vinyl. Madison features open-close eyes and joints at her neck, shoulders and legs to make her an exceptionally expressive play doll. She is proud to be a Daisy Girl Scout, wearing the traditional blue Daisy tunic and hat with matching slacks and a white, long-sleeve shirt. Her tunic bares the colorful Daisy petals, just like her beanie! On the top right side of Madison's tunic, her mother has carefully ironed on her patches: the American flag, Girl Scouts membership pin and her troop numbers. To complete her Daisy look, she wears sporty tennis shoes. Part of the 2011 Girl Scout Collection by Adora. Suitable for ages 6 and up.
Please Note: Clothing made for the 18 inch American Girl doll will also fit Adora's 4-Ever Friends play dolls. Fun Girl Scout outfits and a selection of 4-Ever Friends Girl Scout dolls (Daisies, Brownies and Juniors) are also sold separately. The Girl Scouts name, mark and all associated trademarks and logotypes are owned by Girl Scouts of the USA.
- Wears the traditional blue Daisy tunic and hat with matching slacks, a white, long-sleeve shirt and a sporty tennis shoes; her tunic is complete with the American flag, Girl Scouts membership pin and her troop number
- An African-American doll, 18 inches from head to toe, with black hair and brown eyes
- Has a cloth body with a chest plate, head and limbs handcrafted in Adora's exclusive life-like and resilient vinyl
- Features open-close eyes and joints at her neck, shoulders and legs to make her an exceptionally expressive play doll
- Part of the 2011 Girl Scout Collection by Adora. Suitable for ages 6 and up.
20.1 x 10.2 x 5.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability