Experience nursery luxury at its very best with the Venetian 4 in 1 Fixed Side Convertible Crib by Stork Craft. This is a classic crib with graceful, elegant curves and timeless design. The construction of the Venetian is sturdy, the finish is gorgeous, the design is stunning and the value is impressive. With secure, static side rails, this piece provides the ultimate in stability and function. This crib will grow with your child as it converts from a full size crib to a toddler bed, to a daybed, to a full-size bed (bed rails not included). Set-up this timeless piece effortlessly with its simple, easy to follow assembly directions. Complete your nursery look by adding a Stork Craft changing table, chest, dresser or glider and ottoman.
- Designed with safety in mind as it meets current U.S. and Canada safety standards. Comes with a 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty.
- Converts from a full size crib to a toddler bed, to a daybed, to a full-size bed (full size bed rails not included). Solid stationary sides offer security and stability to last a lifetime.
- Available finishes: white, cherry, espresso, black, cognac, oak. Matching accessories: a changing table, chest, dresser or glider and ottoman.
- Solid wood and wood product construction. Easy to assemble with permanently attached instructions.
59.02 x 29.92 x 40.83
58.5 x 39.8 x 5.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box