Your child can make the sweet without any of the sugar with the Play-Doh Sweets Cafe - Twirl 'n Twister tool! Help your little one make all kinds of "lollipops" and other sweet treats! Make "lollipops" with the blue or yellow PLAY-DOH modeling compound ? or both! Stick them on the included lollipop sticks, or squish it up and make "licorice" instead. It's a sweet surprise every day with the Twirl 'n Twister tool!
The Play-Doh Sweets Cafe - Twirl 'n Twister comes with 2 lollipop sticks and 2 one-ounce cans of PLAY-DOH modeling compound.
Play-Doh is a modeling compound used by young children for art and craft projects at home and in school. Composed of flour, water, salt, boric acid, and silicone oil, the product was first manufactured in Cincinnati, Ohio, as a wallpaper cleaner in the 1930s. When a classroom of children began using the wallpaper cleaner as a modeling compound, the product was reworked and marketed to Cincinnati schools in the mid-1950s. Play-Doh was demonstrated at an educational convention in 1956 and prominent department stores opened retail accounts. Since its launch on the toy market in the mid-1950s, Play-Doh has generated a considerable amount of ancillary merchandise and continues to be enjoyed by children and adults all over the country.
7.0 x 5.0 x 1.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability