Discovery Center Commercial Playsystem with Ground Spike Mounting Kit are the new affordable, easy to install, and commercially compliant play structures for early childhood. This 5 deck structure comes with a Roof, Decks, Posts, Vine Climber, Curved Slide, Straight Slide, TouchMath Panel, Window Panel, Gear Panel, Store Panel, Shapes & Colors Panel, Clock Panel, Telescope, Bongo Drum, Rain Wheel, & a Ground Spike Mounting Kit. All structures come with an industry exclusive TouchMath learning panel and written curriculum, which is an award winning multisensory math curriculum.
Please note: Due to the size and weight of this item, a specialized carrier will be utilized, and will need to schedule a delivery for this item. The carrier will contact you ï¿½directly to schedule a convenient delivery date and time. The carrier will deliver your order to the first available entrance of the delivery address, so please make arrangements to accept this delivery and to bring this item into your home. ï¿½Shipping charges will be shown separately on your order.
99.9 x 52.0 x 36.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the Lower 48 United States only
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes
- Due to the size and weight of this item, a Freight Carrier will make delivery
- Carrier will call to schedule a delivery Monday thru Friday for curbside delivery as White Glove delivery is not available.
- Ship charges for this item will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself and may take 7-14 days for delivery
- This item ships via Standard Shipping by a Freight Carrier, no expedited options are available
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box