Imagine riding a trike with Strawberry Shortcake and smelling strawberries, too! The strawberry shaped bag on the front of the trike is scented just like strawberries. Inside the bag are scented labels to add to the bike to make it look just right! This makes riding a trike more fun than ever before! The pink steel frame Huffy trike is decorated with Strawberry Shortcake herself, with plenty of room to add the scented labels to customize the trike. Riders have fun filling the bright green bucket bin with favorite things. The trike has extra convenience features including a folding mechanism and a hand-hole opening on the back of the seat.
Riding a first tricycle is a significant milestone. It is important to find products children and adults enjoy from the first day. Designed for durability and lasting value, Huffy trikes have steel frames and quality components.
Huffy Corporation manufactures mass-market bicycles. It was founded in 1887 when George P. Huffman purchased the Davis Sewing Machine Company and moved the factory to Ohio. Seven years later, in 1894, Huffman adapted the factory to manufacture bicycles. In 1949, Huffy became a common name after inventing training wheels for its Convertible Bike. From then on, Huffy made popular bikes, such as the Radio Bicycle, Dragster, Scout and Sigma.
21.0 x 18.0 x 15.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability