Take it to the next level with our Pro Series scooters. Used by Team Razor riders to pull off huge tricks, they feature lightweight, super-tough aluminum construction with a rigid downtube and fixed handlebar design.
The Pro XX scooter Super tough construction for even the longest pavement and park sessions. Discriminating riders will appreciate the Team Razor-approved components: 100% lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum, smooth running 14 spoke 110mm high grade urethane wheels, and a rigid down-tube and bar setup. Its competition ready right out of the box.
Founded in June 2000, Razor USA, LLC is a privately held company based in Cerritos, Calif. and holds the worldwide rights to the Razor brand. Home of the wildly popular Razor kick scooter, Razor has other scooters like the E100, E200, and E300 (electric scooters). The cutting-edge line of Razor products also includes the Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, Ground Force, a line of electric powered ride-on toys and a junior line of scooters. Razor also offers an action video - RVM, featuring Team Razor (pro scooter athletes ages 9 to 20, who tour the world participating in demonstrations and competitions). Razor has numerous awards including Toy Industry Association's Toy of the Year, and Toy of the Year honors from TIME Magazine, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr. and U.S. News & World Report.
26.2 x 15.2 x 4.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability