This Little Tikes Princess Pink Roadster Toddler Bed has a special added sparkle! It's sized to fit a standard size crib mattress (approximately 52 in. x 28 in. x 6 in.) with support or a 29 in x 51 in. x 3/4 in sheet of plywood! The toddler bed is built low to the ground with rounded sides to make climbing in and out easy.
Little Tikes Toddler Roadster Bed - Pink Features:
- Mattress, support and plywood are not included
- Easy to assemble
- Wipe with a damp cloth to clean
- Bedding not included
- Made in U.S.A.
Little Tikes has been manufacturing kid's toys in Hudson, Ohio since 1970 and celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2010. Discover why parents (and kids) rave about Little Tikes toys and how they entertain and help develop your child's mind and imagination. Little Tikes is committed to making safe, quality and durable fun toys. Encouraging discovery and learning through active, creative and social play; children's and baby's toys from Little Tikes provide countless hours of fun for kids of all ages. Little Tikes urges kids to play outdoors and "Get Up and Grow!"
Shop our Little Tikes Brand Store
for even more toys, baby products, and registry must-have's!
- Princess Pink Roadster Toddler bed is low to the ground and sized just right for your little girl.
64.0 x 24.5 x 20.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box