A real whodunit with a puzzling solution. Read about the dinner party hosted by famous chef Emile Adieu - six guests came, one of them uninvited. Among them was the well-known Inspector Pierre Gam (Gah-may), a good man to have on hand when a guest is poisoned before even tasting the fruits of the cook's labors.
Get to know the party guests. It seems everybody had a motive: the accountant, the TV hostess, the attractive ghostwriter and the restaurant reviewer. But only one motive led to murder. Then, assemble the 1000-piece puzzle to see the clues the Inspector uncovered. Let your mind sift through the evidence and solve A Recipe for Murder.
Beware! The puzzle is different from the box cover.
11.0 x 8.5 x 2.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability