Be first on the scene with the LEGO Duplo LEGOVille Fire Chief (6169)! The fire chief is always on the lookout for fires in his cool vehicle! When he spots danger, he is always first on the scene and ready for action!
The LEGO Duplo LEGOVille Fire Chief (6169) buildable playset features:
- Fire chief LEGO Duplo figure and fire chief's vehicle with axe
- Flame and Duplo brick also included
- Tackle the flame!
- Race to the fire!
- Includes iconic fire theme to help children develop role play skills
- DUPLO products are fun and safe for younger hands
- The LEGO DUPLO building system is specially designed for children aged 18 months to five years
- Fire chief truck measures over 6" (17cm) long and 4" (11cm) tall
To be able to understand why LEGO
has been successful for so long, just look to the name. LEGO
originally got its name from founder Ole Kirk Christiansen who combed the Danish words "Leg Got" which means "play well". He later realized that LEGO
in Latin translates to "I put together." The LEGO
set became a standard of creative play for children worldwide, unlocking the creativity to build vehicles, buildings, cities and more. LEGO
currently produces about 20 billion LEGO
bricks a year and has sold over 400 billion LEGOs in their history -- enough for every person on the planet to have over 60 LEGOs each!
7.5 x 5.5 x 2.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability