The Maxi-Cosi Mico® Infant Car Seat makes it easy to move through your day. As the lightest premium infant car seat, transferring from your car to either a Quinny® or Maxi-Cosi® stroller is a breeze. With Side Impact Protection, a 5-point harness system for added security, a Cozi-Dozi infant insert and canopy, and a convenient stay-in-car adjustable base, the Mico Infant Car Seat has everything for you and your child.
The Maxi Cosi Mico Infant Car Seat is rear facign form 5-22lbs and is made with energy absorbing foam. The lighweight design makes transporting baby in and out of the car a breeze.There is a 5 point harness with up front adjustment and a Cosi Dozi infant head insert for added support. There is an adjustable stay in car base. The Maxi Cosi Infant Car Seat is compatible with the Quinny Buzz 3 or 4 and the Quinny Zapp strollers for a perfect travel system!
This and all items from Maxi-Cosi are excluded from all promotions and discounts except where otherwise noted on product detail pages.
- The Maxi-Cosi Mico Infant Car seat has side impact protection and energy absorbing EPP foam
- Includes stay-in car adjustable base
- 5 point harness
- Lightweight design
- Accommodates rear facing from 5-22lbs
5 Point Harness,Adjustable Head Support,Canopy,Carrying Handle,Front Adjusters,Latch,Washable Fabric
32.0 x 17.3 x 15.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box