This Silverlit High Standard Helicopter is an R/C Helicopter designed to run like no other - using the power of your iPod touch or iPhone as the remote control. The Bluetooth connection requires NO other attachments.
Fly it! Full gesture control allows you to fly the heli with the tilt of the controller. Three different modes allow users to build their skill. Full gesture control is incredible. Lift the iPod/iPhone up to raise the heli in the air. Move your iDevice forward and the heli flies forward. Bring the iDevice back and the heli flies backward. Tilt right or left - turn right or left. Partial Gesture control, and Virtual Joystick modes are also built into the app.
Feel it and Hear it! Force feedback delivers the rumble of the rotors in your hands (vibration feedback on iPhone only) that increases as you go faster. Sound effects deliver the buzz of the engine.
Experience it! The app design reflects a heli flight simulator. Hobby grade 3-channel signal delivers controls for up-down, forward-backward, and left-right steering. Variable speed rotors give you the real feel of flying. Multi color super bright LED spotlight can be triggered from the app. And it is all packaged in a high tech, light weight but super durable body.
Only real flying comes this close. The power is in your hands!
12.2 x 8.3 x 3.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability