Revealing a brand new storyline for the Resident Evil®series, resident Evil® revelations sees the return to survival horror, offering a tense and intriguing gameplay experience. Built from the ground up to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS features, resident Evil revelations delivers outstanding visuals that bring the fear to life.
Taking place in 2005, between the events of Resident Evil® 4 and Resident Evil® 5, the action centers on BSAA (Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance) member Jill Valentine and introduces her new partner, Parker Luciani. The story is set principally on board a supposedly abandoned cruise ship, where Jill and Parker have been sent to search for Chris Redfield, based on his last known GPS coordinates. Far from being empty, the ship hides danger around every corner as Jill and Parker explore the confined space of the ship and must face a menacing new horror that emerges from the darkness.
Adding a new unique horror setting to the series, resident Evil revelations gives players the chance to venture underwater as they try to escape the terrifying creatures that are roaming the ship. But even the water does not provide safety as the creatures continue to attack from the depths while Jill and Parker make a desperate bid to make it off the ship alive.
- All new Resident Evil New storyline featuring series favorites Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield and introducing BSAA member Parker Luciani
- Classic survival horror gameplay returns Explore the dark, sinister areas of the cruise ship; theres nowhere to run and nowhere to hide with evil creeping out of the shadows
- Flexible touch screen functionality Using the touch screen adds depth to puzzle solving and provides easy access to switching weapons on the fly
- Brand new threat A new kind of horror is set to join the legions of Resident Evil; for the first time ever in the series, players will encounter enemies underwater, adding a unique challenge to the mix of gameplay
- First person shooter view Players can choose the shooting style that suits them with the ability to alternate between first and third person views to best pin point enemies
5.4 x 5.0 x 0.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability