Giving medicine to your child shouldn't be a fight. Pacidose solves the problem by offering medication through a pacifier. From infants to big kids (5 years and up), Pacidose makes it easy to give the right dose every time, fuss-free! The soft nipple feels just like a pacifier and the standard oral syringe is the same your doctor or pharmacist uses. The syringe pushes medicine down a tiny tube in the center of the nipple to the back of the tongue, then your child naturally swallows.
Pacidose: Invented by a doctor, Inspired by a daughter.
Aggie MD is veteran- and woman-owned.
- Soft, BPA/latex-free nipple feels just like a pacifier
- Narrow tube through center prevents medicine from getting stuck in the nipple
- Includes oral syringe with teaspoon/milliliter measurements for accurate dosing
- Also works with all pharmacy-grade syringes
- Available in 2 additional sizes: 0-6 months and 6-18 months (each sold separately)
7.5 x 4.3 x 1.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability