The Schleich World of Nature: Wild Life Collection - Stork is a small figure.
The white stork is very large, white bird with black wings, red legs, and a beak which is just as red. It eats whatever small animals it can find, such as frogs and mice. Storks are very migratory birds. The white storks living in Central Europe migrate year in, year out to South Africa where they escape the winter. Storks raise their young in large nests which they often build in chimneys or church steeples. Their beaks make a characteristic rattling sound.
- Figurine Dimensions: 2.8"L x1.4"W x3.6"H; 0.05 lb Weight
3.5 x 2.3 x 1.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability