African Elephants are the largest land animals existing. Fully grown, a bull can get as big as a house and as large as a truck.
African Elephants are the largest members of the elephant family and thus the largest land animals. They have four toes on their front feet and five on their hind feet. African Elephants live in large herds which are divided into smaller families. The eldest and largest female is the matriarch and leads the others on the endless quest for food and water. Elephants spend up to sixteen hours a day searching for grass, branches, fruit and creeping plants. Elephants have a rugged but flexible hide, a long trunk and two ivory tusks. They use their amazingly moveable trunk to communicate with one another through touch and smell. Elephant calves are suckled for up to five years. Elephant cows stay with their mother until they are ready to bear young themselves and start their own family. Calves stay with their mother for up to twelve years until they leave to join a 'bachelor herd.'
- Figurine Dimensions: 3.4"L x6.8"W x3.8"H; 0.69 lb Weight
- Approximately 1:20 scale
- Hand painted
- Highly detailed
6.8 x 3.4 x 3.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability