Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City delivers a true third-person team-based shooter experience set within the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe. Not only does this setting provide a rich backdrop to the action but it also delivers a unique and brutal triple-threat battle. Zombies and Bio-Organic Weapons add to the mix as players compete against their team's opposing squad and tackle this third, unpredictable element that could only exist in the twisted Resident Evil universe. The result is a brand new style of gameplay that breaks the conventions of traditional third person shooters.
It is September 1998 and the action centers on the ill-fated Raccoon City. When the Umbrella Corporation learns that one of its top scientists, Dr. William Birkin, plans to sell the experimental G-Virus to the US Government they order an elite team of Umbrella Security Service (U.S.S.) soldiers led by Hunk into their secret research facility to secure the only known sample of the virus. The operation takes a turn for the worse when Dr. Birkin injects himself with the last vial, mutating into a deadly creature, G-Birkin, and over powering the team. During the battle the deadly T-Virus is leaked into the sewers and spread through Raccoon City, infecting the entire population.
Hearing of the outbreak, the USS team is given fresh orders to destroy all evidence of Umbrella's involvement and silence anyone that might discover the truth. Meanwhile the US Government has quarantined the city and dispatched its own team of special operatives to determine the source of the mysterious outbreak. Caught up in the chaos are rookie police officer Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield.
6.8 x 5.4 x 0.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability