The Toes, Ears, and Nose Book has fabulous lift the laps that hide parts of the body in this vibrant, surprising board book from the author and illustrator of Where Is baby's Belly Button?
Rosy cheeked children and patterns galore fill Marion Dane Bauer and Karen Katz's book, testing toddlers' knowledge by hiding hands, ears, belly buttons, and more beneath large flaps. Pages ask readers to guess what's inside a girl's mittens, for example, revealing her hands underneath when the flap is lifted. Other hidden parts include ears under a multicolored hat, an elbow hidden inside a flowery shirtsleeve, and a back that's protected by a long coat, but of course the very best secret of all is Me beneath a purple blanet at the end.
Bauer and Katz have created a busy and bright learning lift the flap that's truly special. Unlike other books, this treat covers more than just the obvious body parts, using Katz's welcoming, eye candy illustrations to draw readers in. A cheery board book that'll keep them smiling and guessing.
7.1 x 6.5 x 0.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box