The Simmons Impressions Collection nightstand is built with substantially sized solid hardwood top and bottom moldings and a rigid hardwood frame. 3 spacious drawers and large corner block reinforced drawer boxes with English dovetail construction. Solid hardwood drawer slides on each drawer to ensures smooth running drawers. The clean, durable finish and clean lines give exceptional richness.
Delta was founded over 40 years ago by new father and crib designer Louis Shamie. To this day, Delta Enterprises crafts toddler furniture, baby furniture and baby gear that is smartly crafted, sturdily constructed and budget-friendly. The Delta company philosophy dictates that ease-driven products need no introduction so all Delta products, including its line of toddler furniture, strives to be easy to use and easy to assemble.
Delta is committed to creating groundbreaking infant and toddler furniture that meets the needs of growing children. The company constructs smart, safe, high-quality infant furniture and toddler furniture that delivers on the Delta promise of timeless design, multiple functionality and outstanding value.
- 3 corner block reinforced drawer boxes
- wooden drawer glides on each drawer box
- Simmons signature 'soft Detailing" on all edges & corners
- includes a complete set of wooden and metal knobs
28 x 17 x 25
32.0 x 28.0 x 23.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box