Learn how boats float and rockets race--with 500+ audio responses in this interactive LeapReader book. Features photographic images, factual information and fun activities that encourage children's awareness of the world around them and the physical science of how different things move. Get a green light for learning! Look at a combustion engine, learn how trains use magnets and see how submarines submerge. Discover even more about things that soar with action-packed photos of jumbo jets, fire engines and steam trains. Boost your child's vocabulary with "fuel,"horsepower" and other great words that move them to read. About the Series: The Learn through Reading Series supports reading development by providing children with knowledge-building opportunities in areas of personal interest. Learning Difference: LeapReader books tap into children's natural curiosity and inspire them to explore. By connecting LeapReader to a computer you can see your child's progress, expand the learning with fun activities and get personalized skill insights. Works With: Tag Reading System and LeapReader Reading & Writing System (sold separately)
The LeapFrog LeapReader Book - Let's Explore. . .Things That Go! features:
- Get a green light for learning and discover the science behind things that move.
- Boost your child's vocabulary with "fuel,"horsepower" and other great words that move them to read in this interactive book.
- Teaches physical science, vocabulary and fact gathering.
- Ages 4-8 years.
- Works only with Tag Reading System and LeapReader Reading & Writing System (sold separately).
11.4 x 7.0 x 0.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions