Hop on board and join Thomas & Friends in this game for VTech's MobiGo systems. This title features four learning games that take your child on an adventure through Misty Island, Knapford Station, Brendam Docks, the Sodor Steamworks, and Tidmouth Shed. Appropriate for children ages 3-5, this cartridge will help your child develop skills in numbers, basic addition, colors, shape matching, classification, letters, and letter order. For added fun, there is a bonus activity that allows your child to unlock new engines to play with in the learning games!
VTech, the creator of the Electronic Learning Products (ELP) category, is a world leader of age-appropriate learning toys. Since 1976, VTech has been developing high-quality, innovative, educational products for children from birth to preteen that deliver "smart play" through the combination of entertaining electronic formats and engaging, age-suitable content that help children learn while having fun. VTech believes kids have the power. Vtech's innovative toys for baby, infant, toddler, preschool and grade school ages enrich children's development and help them meet their milestones.
- Features four learning games
- For children ages 3-5
- Helps develop skills in numbers, basic addition, colors, shape matching, classification, letters, and letter order
7.8 x 5.4 x 0.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability